November 26 - 30

America's Abraham Lincoln
Where do you think you're going, Christopher Columbus?
The Story of the Norman Conquest 1066
Garden Gates 2 Exercises
A Treasury of French Tales 2 tales
Poetry of William Blake
The Bible "O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of Heaven, and the pains of Hell; but most of all because I love Thee, my God, Who art all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to confess my sins, to do penance, and to amend my life. Amen."
Picture Study Matisse
http://www.claude-monet.com/images/paintings/impression-sunrise.jpg
Folksong
Nature Study:
Handicrafts: Christmas Gifting,
Daily Copywork, Math and Foreign Language and Phonics (if needed)

Comments

Popular Posts