Biblical based History

http://www.mainlesson.com/display.php?author=synge&book=greatsea&story=_contents

Biblical based history: On the shores of the Great Sea 

Looks like a resource that we can use in the coming year.

Use above link hyper link.  //fix//

Just a couple quick thoughts that I'd like to expand on later ... I've been loving the loose rigor that was Amblesideonline Online and have used much of the framework to design our own home studies, howeve I have grown into my own style enough to recognize several key differences: mainly in History. I find their history suggestions to be ok, in that there is not a whole lot if depth there. I love using their suggestions as supplemental to our back bone History of SOTW by SWB. I do love the addition of Plutarch readings for elementary students and that will be something we tackle this year. More on the another time...


Comments

Popular Posts