Our local public library, South Bend

I love our local library... sometimes. Actually I have to admit that I have a love/hate relationship with our library, but for the most part I couldn't live without them so right now-- love. One of the reasons they are so great is they have passes for many of our local museums available for checkout right from our Main branch. Each pass will allow entrance for up to six people in your household. Center for History, Studebaker National Museum and HealthWorks, which we will very likely visit at least a couple times this Spring as we're studying the human body. At Healthworks they have fun, hands-on activity centers for healthy bodies and healthy minds.

This semester I'd like to get in the habit of pre-checking out books online and having the staff put them aside for me. I did this last year and it made my life so much easier than trying to take the kids, keep an eye on them while find what books I'm looking for -- for the record, it's impossible. So I can make my weekly trip to the library, let them run around and explore, but still get the books I want. Everybody's happy.

Comments

Popular Posts