Time to get back on the horse...

Where to begin?

In the last few weeks we have read The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, The Horse and his Boy, and Prince Caspian.

We have spent a lot of time organizing toys, cupboards and cabinets and trying to develop better house keeping habits. Mara's reading has really improved in the last month so I think she would really benefit from weekly spelling challenges in addition to our daily reading. I have a reading comprehension book that I would like to see if she is yet ready for.

The plants we began in early April are growing beautifully on our window sill. Mara has taken pride in watering them daily.

Constellations are still very much on Mara's mind. I think I'll look for a few books at the library on this topic to heighten our understanding on the Circumpolar Constellations in the Northern Hemisphere.

More swim lessons at the YMCA.

Comments

Popular Posts