New books purchased for next year!

Is it too early too start thinking about next year already? Well I had a bee in my bonnet to purchase some new books today... I actually purchased 5 the rest, well, when they are on your book list and FREE, yep I said FREE... I absolutely can't pass them up. I think we might be covered for books.

The Water Babies by Charles Kingsley
The Princess and the Goblin by George MacDonald
The Princess and the Curdie by George MacDonald
The Pied Piper of Hamelin by Robert Browning
Five Little Peppers and How They Grew by Margaret Sidney
The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling
Beauty and the Beast by Marie Le Prince de Beaumont
Adventures of Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi
Understood Betsy by Dorothy Canfield Fisher
The Heroes by Charles Kinglsey
A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
The Blue Fairy Book by Andrew Lang
The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy
Bambi by Marjorie Benton
English Fairy Tales
Along Came a Dog by Meindert Dejong
Matin Latin 2: Teacher’s Edition
Math Steps: Level 2
And I found these as well, just in time for this spring...
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by Frank L. Baum
The Legends of King Arthur and His Knights by Sir James Knowles
Saint George and the Dragon by Margaret Hodges
The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood by Howard Pyle
The Door in the Wall by Marguerite De Angeli 

Comments

Popular Posts